A. Farber & Partners Inc., a member of part of Farber Group, is one of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. The firm helps individuals and businesses get out of debt, start rebuilding their lives again and Live Debt Free ®. Farber's federally Licensed Insolvency Trustees negotiate with creditors to reduce or eliminate consumer debt through a consumer proposal or bankruptcy.
Established in 1979, the firm has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta. Farber has helped over a 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and Live Debt Free®.
We have grown immensely over our 40 years of operation and were proud to celebrate our 40th anniversary in 2019 with our staff who made this milestone possible. We continue to grow as we open new offices across Canada and are looking forward to continuous development in 2021.
At Farber, our Debt Solutions Managers are client-centric professionals who seek to help others improve their financial situation. In the Belleville and Trenton area, you will meet with potential clients, review their financial situation, and provide solutions to help them rebuild their financial lives and live debt free. Our clients are the focus of everything that we do, and as a Debt Solutions Manager, you will have the opportunity to help others and make a difference in their lives.
In this role, you will need to have the flexibility to meet with clients outside of standard office hours.
- Meet with potential clients, in-person and virtually, to determine if one of our services (bankruptcy and consumer proposal) are best suited to resolve their specific financial situation.
- Effective and ongoing communication with clients during the initial stages of an engagement to ensure successful enrollment into one of the Farber offerings.
- When applicable, prepare all necessary regulatory documents required to file either the bankruptcy or proposal.
- Arrange final meetings with clients to sign all required documents which are forwarded to the centralized Farber Administration team and work with them to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Update Microsoft Dynamics (our CRM system) at all stages of the process to document status of the engagement.
- Over time, develop a personal marketing plan designed to develop referral sources in your region who will refer clients in financial difficulties to you.
- Retain the critical relationship with clients during the administration of the file.
- Handle communication of significant issues with clients.
- Familiarize yourself with all products and services offered by Farber and make those services available to your referral network as opportunities present themselves.
- Attend training, team meetings, and Farber events as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Business, Finance, or a related field.
Knowledge/Skills and Ability
- Proven desire and ability to network, develop and grow the business with the support of Firm management.
- Experience in Consumer Insolvency or Personal Financial Services is an asset.
- Achievement and results oriented with a positive personality to increase revenue and increase clients’ happiness.
- Maintains highly professional and ethical standards, high personal standards of integrity, honesty, empathy and trustworthiness.
- People oriented, entrepreneurial and an excellent communicator with the ability to build memorable customer experiences with every client interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to connect and empathize with others.
- Client centric with the ability to identify issues in a compassionate and non-judgmental manner.
- Continuously follow up and follow through on commitments made to clients.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and met.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and flexible in meeting their expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to identify solutions to meet specific individual needs.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient with PCs and software applications, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to change in a dynamic sales environment.
- Insightful, compassionate and operates with integrity with every interaction – cares deeply for our clients!
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle.
- Able to travel to our head office in Toronto, and to other offices as required to attend meetings and training as/if required.
- Willing to accommodate clients for evening or weekend appointments as necessary to maximize opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Base Salary and incentives.
- Expenses are reimbursed as per Firm policy.