Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders, and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, Calgary and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
We need an experienced, energized and agile marketer to play a critical role in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by transforming how we go to market in every possible way and disrupting our industry so we can better serve Canadian businesses. We are looking for a full-time Digital Marketing & Insights Specialist
to join Farber’s Corporate marketing team!
Reporting to the Managing Director, Marketing & Communications, the Digital Marketing & Insights Specialist will be based in our corporate office in downtown Toronto and help execute Farber’s B2B digital marketing strategy which spans across multiple online channels (social media, email, web, and paid ads) geared towards building brand awareness and lead generation.
You will also help define our data and analytics strategy and serve as a subject matter expert on the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc. You will strike a balance between strategy and execution and will develop analytics and optimization best practices.
What you will do:
Reporting and Analysis:
- Working with our internal teams, architect digital analytics solutions and execute end-to-end digital analytics implementations, including requirements, QA, and reporting
- Design, build, maintain and validate digital analytics dashboards using data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, etc.) to continuously analyze media performance, customer digital behavior and traffic trends
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting on all digital marketing efforts, campaigns, and initiatives
Website and CRM Management:
- Manage Farber’s B2B website—in collaboration with internal teams and web developer—including content updates, SEO keywords refresh, and general website backend maintenance.
- Maintain Farber’s CRM database through creating and updating automation triggers, mailing lists, forms, email templates, campaigns, etc.
Email Marketing and Landing Pages:
- Assist with the creation, optimization, and execution of Farber’s email marketing programs, such as eblasts, quarterly newsletters, and nurture campaigns
- Create and optimize responsive landing pages for our paid ad campaigns and email marketing efforts
- Coordinate influencer discoveries, organize workflows, analyze campaign results, and report insights back to the team
- Work with the rest of the marketing and creative team along with our Business Units to effectively plan and execute campaigns
Content and Community Management:
What you will need:
- Working with the Manager, Digital Marketing & Content, assist with the content shared through Farber’s social media profiles including scheduling posts.
- Develop and assist the content creation process (visual assets, copywriting, editing, articles, reports, etc.) to ensure a consistent brand presence and tone of voice.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following qualities, skills, and experience:
- A fast learner, creative thinker, team player with a problem-solving mindset
- Ability to meet competing deadlines and a “get it done” no task too small attitude
- Self-motivated, curious, and detail-oriented who always strives for excellence and eager to learn more about the industry trends and developments related to the digital landscape
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit that can bring new ideas and challenge the status quo
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of digital marketing KPIs, digital acquisition channels, and digital marketing campaign programs (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience using CRM tools such as Click Dimensions
- Excellent writing (proofreading, editing, etc.) and oral communication skills
- Experience in Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) would be considered an asset
- Hands on experience working in WordPress would be considered an asset
- Experience with basic coding (HTML, CCS, PHP) would be considered an asset
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- A Bachelor’s degree or college equivalent program in Business with a focus in Marketing and/or 1-3 years of experience working in a similar role