At Farber, both a
s individuals and collectively as a firm, we endeavour to make a quantum difference in the lives of people and organizations that we encounter every day; we are driven to help them solve their complex business problems and optimize their opportunities.
Our Interim Management & Executive Search practice focuses on building and enhancing the senior leadership teams of our clients. Our team of experienced recruiters run executive level searches, across all functional areas, and
in many industries, including for private, public and not-for-profit organizations.
At our core, we are a people business; we believe that candidates are not commodities and relationships matter. Our close-knit team is a diverse group with different skills and professional backgrounds who are focused intently on building our candidate relationships and finding exceptional people for our clients.
We engage where strategy meets search; we are not transactional, we see ourselves as an extension of
our clients’ executive team, and ambassadors of their employer brand. Above all, our vision is to create an enduring and successful search practice with our unique human-centred approach and culture.
About the role
Operations Manager plays a key role in ensuring our business is running seamlessly. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support a growing team that strives to provide exceptional client and candidate experience.
- Data Management and analysis – maintain and ensure accuracy of data housed within our systems. Extract reports and analysis to provide insights on the business and key performance indicators.
- Workflows and processes – collaborate with the team to improve and streamline processes and build the on the current platform for future growth.
- Marketing insights - interfacing and collaborating with our firm’s Marketing team, provide marketing support including research, trend analysis, and social media insights specific to the search industry.
- Marketing support - provide support for online programs, including webinars and networking events.
- New business development - support our team with preparation of proposals, engagement letters and other documentation used in the process to win new business and support our consultants by proactively identifying and tracking activities relating to business development and marketing opportunities.
- Administration - manage the daily and monthly flow of administrative paperwork, both manually and in our systems.
- Collaboration - Act as a liaison internally between our firm’s different business units, collaborating on projects and client management.
- Lead and/or facilitate projects, both planned and ad hoc.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Group and its operating entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- An undergraduate degree in Psychology, Marketing, or Business Administration is preferred.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Extraordinary client focus and mindset.
- Strong organizational and solid time management skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and assignments.
- Expertise in Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams) is required.
- Proficiency with social media platforms, digital technologies and data management.
- Fast learner, creative thinker, and team player with a problem-solving mindset.
- Thrive in meeting competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment – a “get it done” and “no task is too small” attitude.
- Self-motivated, curious and detail-oriented - always striving for excellence and continuous learning.