At Farber, both as individuals and collectively as a firm, we endeavour to make a quantum difference in the lives of people and organizations that we encounter every day; we are driven to help them solve their complex business problems and optimize their opportunities.
Farber’s Circle & Square practice provides training, coaching, and keynote talks to help individuals harness the power of human connection to elevate their performance.
We focus on relationship intelligence—helping build meaningful engagements with their customers, colleagues, and employees. Building a culture of connection ensures consistent and positive experiences for customers and improves employee and organizational performance.
Our philosophy and methods are based in clinical psychology, communication intelligence, and tried and tested research.
Farber’s Circle & Square team is presently seeking a highly motivated Presence and Communication Trainer
to deliver virtual and in-person individual coaching and group training for all organizational levels. You will play an integral part in helping our clients reach their goals and develop their potential.
What you will do
- Deliver training sessions to large and medium-sized groups and coach individuals and small groups, working with clients from a broad range of industries and seniority
- Meet with clients to assess their needs and arrange all details for coaching and/or training delivery, including set-up, timing, and frequency. As we have clients located in different parts of the world, some traveling might be required
- Based on the needs assessment and the footage provided by clients, co-create a coaching program tailored to their unique needs, including:
- setting the frequency of their coaching sessions
- setting goals
- contributing creatively to the coaching/training process
- tracking their progress
- Confidently coach/train on a range of topics, including communication style, assess skill level, and set targeted areas for improvement
- Liaise and collaborate with other Farber employees from our various business units
- 3+ years of experience in the communication realm preferred
- Experience training and coaching clients with varying professional backgrounds and objectives
- Ability to customize workshop content for teams and large groups on a range of topics
- Strong facilitation skills, including the ability to speak publicly with confidence and manage cross-functional team members. Expertise in engaging and building connections with individuals and audiences
- Self-starter and a team player – you can operate independently in a remote environment and work with other team members across different departments
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment and comfortable adapting to change
There are many benefits to working at Farber – and not just our benefits package. We understand that our people do their best work when they feel supported and encouraged, and so we’ve built our culture on a foundation of entrepreneurship and collaboration.
We also value and invest in programs that promote work-life balance, employee well-being, corporate social responsibility, and community building. We aspire not only to do excellent work, but to make a positive impact on our clients, our people, and the communities where we live and work.
We would like to thank all candidates in advance, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.