Farber’s Executive Search practice is growing.
We are not a traditional recruiting firm; we are an executive search boutique, operating within an established, highly regarded advisory and professional services business, supporting our clients with both their interim and fulltime senior leadership and executive search needs.
As a firm, Farber is driven to help people and organizations solve their business challenges and optimize their opportunities. As individuals and collectively as a firm, we endeavour to make a quantum difference in the lives of people and organizations that we encounter every day.
Our unique approach to executive search has enabled our business to grow quickly, and we have developed a reputation of providing a high-touch experience, particularly in our candidate community, where we have supported many executives through their transition journeys. Our ethos and values are built around being transparent, transformational, creative, professional and hardworking, delivering quality work on time, supporting and developing our team members, and working collaboratively to ensure we succeed as a team and as a firm. We have a deep sense of purpose behind everything that we do, and we pride ourselves on being a close-knit, diverse team with a unique human-centered approach and culture.
We have a growth mindset, with a 5-year vision to significantly grow our practice and expand our human capital service offering, and a focus on becoming more valuable to our clients by supporting their search for high-impact talent. As such we are hiring exceptional and talented search professionals to join us on this journey.
Join our team and have the opportunity to:
- Become a key player in one of Canada’s leading retained executive search and interim management boutique firms.
- Integrate into a broader business advisory firm, expanding your potential and personal development, leveraging brand platform and the expertise of professionals with different backgrounds and credentials.
- Be part of a search firm that consistently wins high-value searches as a trusted advisor and business partner to high quality, growth-oriented client companies.
- Enjoy a candidate-centric approach where candidates are not commodities and relationships matter.
- Represent a brand whose name is synonymous with quality across all the services it provides and markets it serves.
- Be part of a highly diverse team that is committed to setting high standards in search execution and delivery.
- Share your passion for the industry sectors you are an expert in, with like-minded, experienced and passionate search professionals.
- Be part of the exclusive Canadian member firm of IIC Partners – an international executive search organization with over 55 offices worldwide.
- Be recognized as a subject matter expert by providing local insights, combined with global perspectives.
- Work with exceptional research and recruiting resources on all searches.
- Be part of a deeply ingrained culture of teamwork, working with colleagues locally and nationally with deep, trusting and long-term client relationships that are sustained by a commitment to ongoing successful delivery and adding value to clients’ businesses.
- Enjoy transparency between offices, industry and functional verticals, and among clients.
- Provide an entrepreneurial spirit and independent work ethic.
- Offer clients flexible and creative fee structures bespoke to their needs.
- Work for a search business with multiple office locations in Canada.
- Be part of a firm that actively encourages its people to work towards participation in ownership and leadership, with contribution across the broader firm.
This is an opportunity for a dynamic, motivated and career oriented, well-connected recruitment professional to have an influential role in building our business. Experience from a search firm or from a corporate talent acquisition background will be considered, coupled with the skills and expertise listed below:
This is an exciting time to be joining our firm, providing an opportunity to work in an exceptional environment and a collaborative, supportive team culture with a great package on offer for the successful incumbent
- Experience as both a developer of new business and a relationship manager required, growing and managing a portfolio of clients and delivering exceptional client service.
- Proven track record in sales pipeline creation and experience in securing profitable new business is ideal.
- Self-driven, capable of juggling multiple priorities, results oriented.
- Encompass our core values of collaboration, mutual respect, hard work and client and candidate centricity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, a consultative approach with an ability to influence and build meaningful relationships.
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time management skills and able to prioritize and juggle multiple engagements.
- Creative and solutions-oriented approach with an innovative and agile mindset.
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process—including alternate interview formats, accessible materials, or any other accommodations—we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.