Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
We are currently seeking a Consumer Proposal Administrator to join our team at our North York Office. In this role, the ideal candidate will provide superior customer service and administrative support for the Consumer Proposal file administration process.
Day to day contact and timely issue resolution with clients, creditors and other stakeholders including but not limited to the following:
- Managing proposal estates to reduce the number of overdue accounts and increase the number of the successful proposals
- Addressing proposal payment requests, NSF payments and mitigating defaults
- Coordinating revival processes
- Answering questions directly or indirectly pertaining to the proposal and debtor’s financial affairs in general
- Liaise with other team members to ensure efficient and diligent administration of the proposal estates
- Issuing status and other miscellaneous letters to the debtors, creditors etc.
- Partake in the review of proofs of claims
- Provide training to colleagues
- Receive ongoing training including opportunities to be involved in other functions within Consumer Proposal team
- Complete other duties assigned by the Trustee or Senior Administrator
- University Degree or College Diploma
- Insolvency Administrator Certificate would be an asset
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
- Insolvency administration and/or customer service experience would be considered an asset
- Great communication skills to speak effectively with clients and other third parties
- Strong leaning skills
- Strong organizational skills to organize workload
- Proven background dealing with attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Taking ownership over work
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume directly to Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax to: 416-496-9651.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.