Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together.™
Your position with our firm will be a Customer Service Administrator (internally known as a Debt Solutions Administrator). You will be based at our North York office and will support our team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees and Debt Solutions Managers by providing exceptional client services to our clients as well as performing administrative tasks.
Shift schedules will alternate between 9:00-5:30 or 11:00-7:30 pm (up to two days per week)
- Review file for completeness and follow up on outstanding documents.
- Frequently review inventories of multiple of Debt Solution Manager Leads and Opportunities and complete outstanding items that will assist in getting the prospective client in a position to be ready to sign up with the Debt Solution Manager including:
- Completion of tasks on behalf of the DSM.
- Create new tasks to follow up on various outstanding items.
- Contact prospective clients who have are looking to reschedule.
- Collect documents for an upcoming sign up meeting.
- Confirmation and scheduling of appointments.
- Follow up and liaise with debtors, creditors and referral sources.
- Assisting debtors and referral sources in completing tasks in preparation for insolvency
- Liaison with admin and banking teams re: outstanding issue on files.
- Other duties as may be required.
College diploma (or 3 years of experience in a similar work environment)
- 3 years of experience in an administrative or clerical role.
- 2 years of consumer insolvency experience would be an asset.
- Extremely detailed oriented.
- Strong business acumen.
- Exceptional organizational and prioritization skills.
- Proficient technical skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word); able to learn computer software quickly (Ascend and Momentum).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset.
- Analytical skills to analyze account activities.
- Strong written communication—spelling, grammar and proofreading skills to compose letters, memos, etc.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to speak and deal effectively with clients, staff and other third parties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.