Farber Debt Solutions, a member of the Farber Group, is one of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. The firm helps individuals and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. Farber Tax Solutions is a tax dispute resolution firm serving clients across Canada. Our team of ex-CRA professionals provide effective tax solutions, and with the help of our tax lawyers from our affiliate: Farber Tax Law, ensure that clients get the high-quality litigation services and legal advice they need.
Established in 1979, Farber has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta and has helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
We’re at the beginning of our next stage of growth for a Canadian success story. We need experienced, energized and agile marketers to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by transforming how we go to market in every possible way and disrupting our industry so we can better serve Canadians in need. We are looking for a Manager, Digital Analytics & Insights
to join Farber’s Consumer Practice. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Web Channel, you will help define our overall data and analytics strategy, create and manage website analytics and optimization strategies across all our web properties and digital touchpoints. In this position, you’ll serve as a subject matter expert on the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc. You’ll strike a balance between strategy and execution, and will develop analytics and optimization best practices. This role will work very closely with not only the Digital Marketing team but also with our Business Analysts, as we grow our analytics capabilities and demonstrate Marketing’s value to the organization. And ensure all strategies tie in with the overall digital ecosystem to maximize acquisition performance and contribute to positive ROI.
Qualifications and Experience
- Define measurement strategies to measure, understand, and optimize online customer experiences
- Architect digital analytics solutions and execute end-to-end digital analytics implementations, including requirements, QA, and reporting.
- Design, build, maintain and validate digital analytics dashboards using data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, etc.) to continuously analyze media performance, customer digital behavior and traffic trends.
- Own and grow our MarTech stack and make pivotal decisions regarding the integration of tools into our various web properties and across lines of business.
- Continuously educate digital analytics end-users and identify opportunities for enhancing digital analytics data, tools and processes to enable them for easy, quick and accurate self-serve reporting.
- Help execute and deliver the digital analytics roadmap and demonstrate the value analytics can provide to the organization.
- Own and manage all campaign metrics and analysis to ensure the highest integrity of tracking and tagging across all channels.
- Collaborate with rest of the digital team on marketing challenges and provide fact-based analytical advice across paid, owned and earned digital activities that aligns to strategy and allows for impactful A/B testing.
- Lead data driven measurement strategies aimed at connecting digital outcomes with business outcomes and tie it all together by way of attribution modeling to guide digital investment decisions.
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on understanding of their respective businesses, where you see opportunities to optimize marketing spend
- Gate keeper of all web property goal and event tracking to better understand customer behavior and power data driven decision making across the organization.
- Assist with requests for data extraction, manipulation and integration to leverage customer digital behavior data to inform monetization, sales and product decisions and build new capabilities.
- Act as a data evangelist to your stakeholders, tell customer stories through data and make fact-based decisions that drive the business strategies and tactics.
- Package, share and present analytical findings in an articulate and nimble way to simplify complex concepts to small and large business groups.
- 7+ years of web analytics experience
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and current trends in analytics, CRO, and SEO
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio
- Experience collaborating with strategists, designers, product managers, developers, and other disciplines
- A passion for analytics, high comfort level and interest in interpreting data and results; ability to "tell stories" with data and facts
- A broad understanding of digital marketing data, analytical tools and methods and knowledge of where analytics may add value to marketing and/or business
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent with numbers and in creating top quality written reports
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree (in science, engineering, business or quantitative discipline preferred but not essential)