One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
We are currently seeking a Client Care Specialist to join our team at our North York Office. In this role, the ideal candidate will work with our clients to understand their financial needs and help them build a payment plan based on individual circumstances and consumer proposal terms.
- Communicate via email, phone call and SMS with clients to answer questions related to their consumer proposal payment status.
- Empathetically understand a client’s financial situation and individual needs and build a payment plan that is suitable for them and will assist them in completing their proposals successfully.
- Thoroughly analyze each file, based on individual consumer proposal terms, to ensure the client is up to date with their payments to avoid cancellation.
- Clearly document all client interactions.
- Set up banking agreements and other methods of payment within our firm database.
- Liaise with other team members to ensure efficient and diligent administration of the consumer proposals.
- Post-secondary education or related equivalent experience.
- Previous insolvency administration and/or customer service experience is preferred but not a requirement.
- Natural ability to recognize and speak to the client’s emotional state.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to speak effectively with clients and other stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented, organized, and effective time management skills.
- High computer literacy including the ability to learn new programs.
- Great interpersonal skills to deal with team members, staff, and clients.
- A team player who can also work independently and take ownership of their workload.
There are many benefits to working at Farber – and not just our benefits package. We understand that our people do their best work when they feel supported and encouraged, and so we’ve built our culture on a foundation of entrepreneurship and collaboration.
We also value and invest in programs that promote work-life balance, employee well-being, corporate social responsibility, and community building. We aspire not only to do excellent work, but to make a positive impact on our clients, our people, and the communities where we live and work.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.