One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
We are currently seeking a Consumer Proposal Administrator to join our team. The primary working hours for this role are Tuesday – Saturday 9:00am-5:30pm (in your local time zone). The ideal candidate will provide superior customer service and administrative support for the Consumer Proposal file administration process. You will working remotely a majority of the time, and attendance at the office might occasionally be required. Must have high-speed internet.
• Primarily phone and email communication to provide for timely resolution of issues for clients, creditors and other stakeholders including but not limited to the following:
• Work together with colleagues to help assist the client
• Participating in ongoing training to improve technical knowledge
• Completing other duties as assigned
• Previous insolvency experience (required)
• Post-secondary education or related equivalent experience
• Insolvency Administrator Certificate (asset but not required)
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to speak effectively with clients and other third parties
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
• High computer literacy including the ability to learn new programs
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Great interpersonal skills to deal with team members, staff, and clients
• Strong learning skills
• A team player who can also work independently and take ownership of their workload
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.