One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
Your primary responsibility as a Debt Solutions Manager is to speak with potential clients to help them resolve their financial situation through the services offered by Farber.
You will receive live call transfers from our Client Service Team and external referral sources and immediately speak to the potential client over telephone or video; while reviewing each case to provide guidance, options, and solutions. You will strive to be a high performing individual and your success will be measured by how you meet and exceed your
goals and targets.
Our clients are our main priority, and we work as a team to get them the help they need to build a financially positive future.
Flexibility to work during and outside standard office hours is required.
- Handling inbound calls from potential clients to determine if one of our services (bankruptcy and consumer proposal) are best suited to resolve their specific financial situation.
- Working with multiple types of leads and striving to increase conversion rates while ensuring that the client is satisfied and comfortable with working with our firm.
- Developing, maintaining and applying the learned knowledge of our specialized industry.
- Creating a superior customer experience through engagement, listening, and understanding the needs of potential clients; and showing compassion and empathy while guiding the clients through their options.
- Working closely with all support functions to ensure optimal employee and client journeys are accomplished.
- Effective and ongoing communication with clients during the initial stages of an engagement to ensure successful enrollment into one of the Farber offerings.
- When applicable, prepare all necessary regulatory documents required to file either the bankruptcy or proposal.
- Arranging final meetings with clients to sign all required documents which are forwarded to the centralized Farber Administration team and work with them to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Managing and liaising with external referrals and cultivating relationships with them.
- Handling communication of significant issues with clients.
- Attending training, team meetings, and Farber events as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Sales, Business, Finance, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment working incoming leads in a regulated financial sector.
- You are motivated to succeed while maintaining highly professional and ethical standards, high personal standards of integrity, honesty, empathy and trustworthiness.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to connect and empathize with others.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and met.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to identify solutions to meet specific individual needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High computer literacy including the ability to learn new programs and previous experience using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to operate with a sense of urgency and focus.
There are many benefits to working at Farber – and not just our benefits package. We understand that our people do their best work when they feel supported and encouraged, and so we’ve built our culture on a foundation of entrepreneurship and collaboration.
We also value and invest in programs that promote work-life balance, employee well-being, corporate social responsibility, and community building. We aspire not only to do excellent work, but to make a positive impact on our clients, our people, and the communities where we live and work.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.