One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
The Client Service Administrator
(internally known as Debt Solutions Administrator
) will provide exceptional service to our clients while supporting our team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees and Debt Solutions Managers with other administrative tasks.
- Working independently on a variety of files picked up from the DSA shared dashboard.
- Verifying files for accuracy and completeness on the application and supportive documentation.
- Developing and organizing a plan including contact points with the client, gathering documents, and following up to get each file from its current status to the next stage in the process.
- Communicating promptly and as planned with the prospective client to acquire outstanding items that will enhance the client’s experience in preparation to sign with the Debt Solution Manager.
- Providing clarity and guidance on insolvency and explaining next steps to the prospective clients.
- Efficiently organizing and uploading documentation to an internal database.
- Collaborating with other teams to prepare file for input.
- Establishing and nurturing good working relationship with various Debt Solution Managers in Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia.
- Other duties as may be required.
- Post-secondary education or related equivalent experience.
- 3 years’ experience in an administrative or clerical role ideally in the Insolvency industry.
- Previous experience in the consumer insolvency experience is highly desirable.
- Natural ability to recognize and speak to the client’s emotional state.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively connect with clients and other stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High computer literacy with Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new programs.
- Great interpersonal skills to deal with team members, staff, and clients.
- A team player who can also work independently and take ownership of their workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be an asset.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
- hybrid work arrangements
- vacation days based on experience and years of service
- wellness days
- extended health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- employee contributed retirement savings plan option
- financial support for professional development
- employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
- exclusive access to perks and discounts
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process—including alternate interview formats, accessible materials, or any other accommodations—we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.