As one of Canada's most established and respected debt solution providers, we’ve partnered with Canadians in building their confidence by leaving their debt behind. Leveraging our 40+ years of experience, our dedicated team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees and debt solutions professionals have successfully guided over 100,000 Canadians out of debt, rebuilding their financial health. Our experience also extends to providing our clients with tax dispute resolution, through our team of Tax Lawyers and ex-CRA Advisors. With over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Eastern and Western Canada, we are embarking on our next stage of growth primed to disrupt the industry by helping Canadians take back control of their financial futures.
To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile marketers to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by reimagining how we go to market in every possible way and disrupting our industry so we can better serve Canadians in need.
We are looking for a Business Operations Manager who wants to make an impact on people's lives and work with like-minded people who share that same passion. We need someone with energy,
enthusiasm, innovation, attention-to-detail, and talent to join our growing team. We are looking for someone that thrives in an environment where you get to wear many hats, collaborate, continually learn, and tangibly see the benefits of your improvements. You are self-motivated, resourceful, and can adapt quickly to changing situations.
In terms of job responsibilities, the ideal candidate will be responsible for improving our company’s
operating capabilities, implementing new processes to improve efficiency, and leading projects to help the company grow and scale. Below are some more specific responsibilities you will have as a Business Operations Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to lead management-level employees and be responsible for their mentorship,
development improve employee engagement and overall performance.
• A self-starter who can prioritize with the flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple
tasks as required
• Able to set and meet targets and service levels of the team
• Ability to quickly learn new software and processes
• Strong organizational skills
• Willingness to continually develop and become Subject Matter Experts in most if not all of our
• Strong financial analytical skills, including the use of Excel and other software and applications
• Strong ability to work collaboratively with other teams and managers
• Interpersonal skills that facilitate positive outcomes and business promotional efforts
Education and Experience
• A bachelor’s degree or other post-secondary education in Business Operations, Information
Systems, Project Management or equivalent experience
• PMP designation or MBA or equivalent post-graduate degree would be an asset
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Operations role ideally in financial or professional
services area. At least 2 of those years at a managerial level or similar people manager
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics would be an asset
• Extensive experience in Operations including project management
• Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Natural leader who is great at getting the best out of others
• Ability to juggle changing priorities while maintaining a positive attitude in the face of changing
• Track record of successfully delivering projects from start to finish on time and within budget
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
• hybrid work arrangements
• vacation days based on experience and years of service
• wellness days
• extended health and dental coverage
• life insurance
• long-term disability
• employee contributed retirement savings plan option
• financial support for professional development
• employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
• exclusive access to perks and discounts
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.