Farber is an independent business advisory firm that provides practical solutions to complex financial and operating problems. We have a reputation for responsiveness and a track record of helping our clients achieve their objectives and overcome challenges.
We successfully partner and work with the leadership of North American companies, their advisors, lenders and other professionals. Our diverse team of business-savvy professionals operate seamlessly to provide services across the areas of restructuring, financial, human capital, and consulting.
With offices in Toronto, across Ontario, and Vancouver, Farber is positioned to advise businesses across Canada. Our global alliance extends our reach and provides opportunities in North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, and beyond, reflecting the increasingly global nature of business. Established in 1979, Farber continues to grow by fostering an unparalleled collaborative approach and by actively aligning interests with our clients.
Making business work better, together. ™
We are currently seeking a Filing Clerk to join our Sheppard office.
- Scanning files File Assure
- Scanning various documents
- Record Keeping
- Storage and maintaining storage file lists
- Retrieving files for various team members
- Batching files for storage
- Assist other team members with Clerical/Admin support
- Receiving original records and filing
- Maintaining income and expenses folder
- Other duties as assigned
- Relief for other team members when required
This role will also require reception relief duties which includes:
- Greet clients and issue parking validation tickets
- Receive payments and issue receipts
- Prepare courier packages
- No minimum years of experience required
- Organizational skills to manage and prioritize workload
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills to speak effectively with staff and other third parties
- Polite phone etiquette
- Interpersonal skills to deal with team members and staff
- Good computer skills using Microsoft Outlook & Word
To apply directly for this position please email your resume directly to the Human Resources Department, email@example.com
Or fax to: 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e mail message OR
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text