Farber Debt Solutions, a member of the Farber Group, is one of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. The firm helps individuals and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. Farber Tax Solutions is a tax dispute resolution firm serving clients across Canada. Our team of ex-CRA professionals provide effective tax solutions, and with the help of our tax lawyers from our affiliate: Farber Tax Law, ensure that clients get the high-quality litigation services and legal advice they need.
Established in 1979, Farber has over 200 employees in over 70 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta and has helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
We’re at the beginning of our next stage of growth for a Canadian success story. We need experienced, energized and agile marketers to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by transforming how we go to market in every possible way and disrupting our industry so we can better serve Canadians in need. We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Specialist | SEO & CRO
to join Farber’s Consumer Practice. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Web Channel, you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing and implementing SEO strategies across our web properties. You will also be responsible for conversion rate optimization, leveraging data to understand user behavior to optimize website performance. You have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B testing, website analytics and conversion strategies that will uncover insights and drive performance across our web properties. This role will work very closely with the rest of the Digital Marketing team to ensure all strategies tie in with the overall digital ecosystem to maximize website performance and contribute to positive ROI.
Qualifications and Experience
- Own the development, execution and optimization of SEO strategies
- Perform comprehensive keyword research to enhance copy and content in order to drive quality traffic to our web properties
- Use data to drive the optimization strategy for all our web properties and increase conversion rates of our web properties
- Create compelling user experiences through A/B testing driving high-converting landing pages
- Technical backend/off page optimization techniques like schema mark-up, canonicalization, AMP, etc.
- Analyze search data to understand user intent, drive content strategy and identify search opportunities
- Recommend and implement on-page and off-page optimizations to improve SERP visibility
- Analyze web traffic and behavior for optimization
- Conduct quarterly competitive analysis and SEO audits
- Create effective ranking strategies, develop link building strategies and build natural backlinks
- Maximize local search exposure and citations
- Manage our CMS platform to ensure all SEO tags and optimized content updates are implemented
- Define success metrics and translate SEO results to business objectives
- Experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, GMB and the rest of the Google stack.
- Experience with SEO tools for crawling, rank tracking, keyword research, and technical auditing, like BrightEdge, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Keep current with the latest SEO practices and SEO guidelines
- Stay on top of Conversion Rate Optimization trends and best practices
- To initiate and carry out objective testing of tools, resources and techniques
- 7+ years of proven experience in SEO and CRO
- Proven track-record of fast paced CRO experimentation & driving growth results
- Prior experience in content marketing and content growth is an asset
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Excellent knowledge of SEO and Conversion Optimization practices
- Highly analytical, very comfortable with numbers & analysis
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent with numbers and in creating top quality written reports
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus
- Proficient with Google Analytics and other major third-party SEO analytics platforms
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
To apply directly for this position please e-mail your resume directly to Human Resources at email@example.com
or fax to: 416-496-9651
Please be sure to:
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Copy or type your resume into the body of the e-mail message or
- Attach your resume via a file attachment in Word, PDF, HTML or plain text.