One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC and Alberta and has helped over a 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized and agile marketers to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by reimagining how we go to market in every possible way and disrupting our industry so we can better serve Canadians in need.
We are looking to grow our marketing bench strength with the addition of an awesome and experienced Senior Manager, Customer Marketing
that will develop and own the strategy and execution of our end-to-end customer lifecycle marketing initiatives, ranging from first inquiry to onboarding, to completion of services, with a focus on instilling customer confidence, engagement, and celebration of milestones.
Our ideal candidate loves a fast-paced environment, is self-motivated, deadline-driven, detail-oriented, has a data mindset and is highly experienced with a passion for executing business objectives, strategy, and planning for a successful multi-channel customer experience.
They will have no problem rolling up their sleeves and working directly with all key internal teams to understand customers wants and needs, while ensuring that relevant programs are being created for all stages of the customer journey.
- Develop and implement Farber’s customer lifecycle blueprint, creating strategic initiatives for each stage of the customer journey, which includes lead nurturing, onboarding, education, engagement, and referral.
- Map the customer journey from a customer-centric point of view, understanding points of friction and moments of celebration to incorporate and action.
- Create and refine effective programs that leverage tenure and customer behavior data, and include a mix of triggered, targeted and broad educational campaigns, developing corresponding communication strategies across multiple channels including email, push notifications, and SMS.
- Identify key, measurable metrics for customer lifecycle programs encompassing the ability to test and scale rapidly.
- Test, measure, and monitor results - and failure along the way is ok too. If we aren’t failing at some things, we aren’t testing enough new ideas.
We’re looking for someone who has/is:
- Continuously optimize performance through A/B testing and work with partners to deliver results and make program improvements.
- Bring thought-leadership in all things relating to customer lifecycle.
- A thoughtful, critical thinker who follows a systematic and rigorous approach to problem solving.
- Proven success in working with cross-functional teams, such as Channel Partners, Performance Marketing, Finance to create and execute against shared goals that are based on data-informed hypotheses.
- Scrappy and has a willingness to learn. Executing quickly to allow for continual iteration and experimentation are core principles of our team.
- An understanding of key elements of acquisition, activation, engagement and retention strategies, including customer journeys, lifecycle marketing (CRM), marketing automation and the metrics impacted.
- Able to digest ambiguous data sets and environments, communicate critical insights, and ask the right questions due to your robust analytical skillset.
- Naturally collaborative and empathetic. You're comfortable working with a diverse group of stakeholders across the organization and making sure every voice is heard.
- Experience with marketing automation technology, tools and systems and have experience selecting and onboarding new systems.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to story-tell and effectively pitch ideas.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, manage up and down.
- Ability to thrive and creatively problem solve in ambiguous situations.
In this newly created role, we’re looking for a passionate, seasoned, B2C, customer marketing specialist with 8+ years experience and a track record of quantifiable success, who embraces the challenge of brand transformation and has a desire for market disruption driven from consumer insights.
The ideal individual gets excited mining for these insights from analytics, SEO, usability testing, market research, and competitive analysis in order to inform content and communications strategy development. They are also able to drive attitudinal and behavioural change by weaving these insights into highly targeted content across multiple channels and embracing collaboration to ensure success.
You are an enthusiastic marketer who is knowledgeable on the evolving consumer, industry and behavioural trends to drive ‘best in class’ customer marketing strategies and tactics.
You have proven experience in identifying target audiences and creatively devising and leading cross channel marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate. You naturally gravitate to test and learn new ideas, messaging and tactics to increase KPIs.
You have great initiative, persistence and drive to proactively foster teamwork and improve collaboration, ensuring adoption and engagement along the journey.
An exceptional communicator, both written and oral, confidently and cohesively presenting to internal audiences and building relationships at all levels of management.
A self-starter with a highly adaptive demeanor who can successfully work in a virtual environment with the ability to juggle multiple projects & deadlines gracefully, and translate a high volume of complex information into action plans for our various audiences, adapting quickly to feedback, delays, new information, or change in scope.
A brand champion that takes great pride ensuring that the customer and brand strategy is our driving force in meeting our objectives.
You have an analytical mindset, that maps user journeys/experiences to unpack customers’ content needs, while gaining a deep understanding of audience segments that will advise activation strategies and guide highly targeted messaging.
A strategic thinker that’s metric driven with a curious and creative mindset that embraces data, industry knowledge and ‘best in class’ benchmarks to help inform strategic recommendations and optimization plans.
It is a bonus, if you have experience working in the consumer finance category with insights into the challenges Canadians face with financial literacy and financial wellness.
You have an amazing sense of humour. We laugh a lot and value having fun while delivering results – they go together and make work, less like work, and create an environment that thrives on collaboration, impact and pride.
Please apply immediately and in confidence to be considered for this role.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.