One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
At Farber, our Client Solutions Advisor
(internally known as Debt Solutions Managers
) are client-centric professionals who seek to help others improve their financial situation. In the Belleville and Trenton area, you will meet with potential clients, review their financial situation, and provide solutions to help them rebuild their financial lives and live debt free. Our clients are the focus of everything that we do, and as a Debt Solutions Manager, you will have the opportunity to help others and make a difference in their lives.
In this role, you will need to have the flexibility to meet with clients outside of standard office hours.
- Meeting with potential clients, in-person and virtually, to determine if one of our services (bankruptcy and consumer proposal) are best suited to resolve their specific financial situation.
- Effective and ongoing communication with clients during the initial stages of an engagement to ensure successful enrollment into one of the Farber offerings.
- Generating new referral sources, leads and files through the working of a personal marketing plan, attending networking events, etc.
- When applicable, preparing all necessary regulatory documents required to file either the bankruptcy or proposal.
- Arranging final meetings with clients to sign all required documents which are forwarded to the centralized Farber Administration team and work with them to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Updating Microsoft Dynamics (our CRM system) at all stages of the process to document status of the engagement.
- Over time, developing a personal marketing plan designed to develop referral sources in your region who will refer clients in financial difficulties to you.
- Retaining the critical relationship with clients during the administration of the file.
- Handling communication of significant issues with clients.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by Farber and making those services available to your referral network as opportunities present themselves.
- Attending training, team meetings, and Farber events as required.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven desire and ability to network, develop and grow the business with the support of Firm management.
- Experience in Consumer Insolvency or Personal Financial Services is an asset.
- Proven track record of generating new business and referral sources through the working of a personal marketing plan, networking, etc.
- Achievement and results oriented with a positive personality to increase revenue and increase clients’ happiness.
- High professional and ethical standards, high personal standards of integrity, honesty, empathy, and trustworthiness.
- People oriented, entrepreneurial, and an excellent communicator with the ability to build memorable customer experiences with every client interaction.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to connect and empathize with others.
- Client centric with the ability to identify issues in a compassionate and non-judgmental manner.
- Continuously follow up and follow through on commitments made to clients.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and met.
- Understanding of clients’ needs and flexibility in meeting their expectations.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to identify solutions to meet specific individual needs.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient with PCs and software applications, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to change in a dynamic sales environment.
- Insightful, compassionate and operates with integrity with every interaction – cares deeply for our clients!
- Valid Ontario driver’s license and a reliable, licensed and insured vehicle.
- Able to travel to our head office in Toronto, and to other offices as required to attend meetings and training as/if required.
- Willing to accommodate clients for evening or weekend appointments as necessary to maximize opportunities.
- Base Salary and incentives.
- Expenses are reimbursed as per Firm policy.
There are many benefits to working at Farber – and not just our benefits package. We understand that our people do their best work when they feel supported and encouraged, and so we’ve built our culture on a foundation of entrepreneurship and collaboration.
We also value and invest in programs that promote work-life balance, employee well-being, corporate social responsibility, and community building. We aspire not only to do excellent work, but to make a positive impact on our clients, our people, and the communities where we live and work.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Farber Financial and its entities will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.