One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
The Manager, Process Improvement will be responsible for the success of their area of responsibility. Reporting to the Vice President of Back Office Operations, you will work on mapping current state processes, identifying opportunities, creating standard operating procedures, and working with the various stakeholders across the organization to design client-centric future state processes. You will also assist the Vice President of Back Office Operations in creating a continuous improvement culture by working with leaders within the Back Office in implementing continuous improvement tools (i.e., huddle, performance boards, metrics, standards and leadership practices.)
- Working with the Vice President of Back Office Operations on planning, monitoring, and implementing change to evolve the team’s capabilities.
- Continuously working with internal teams to provide input into the development of client-centric processes and the implementation of continuous improvement tools.
- Participating, facilitating, and leading root cause problem solving efforts.
- Mapping current state processes, creating standard operating procedures, and managing the implementation of future state processes.
- Working closely with the IT team in identifying opportunities to enhance the various applications and systems within the Back Office. Current applications and systems include: Ascend, File Assure, Dynamics etc.
- Training, mentoring, and coaching peers as required on new process and various continuous improvement tools.
- Working alongside the Finance team in developing business cases to validate any identified opportunities for any new processes, system replacements etc.
- Minimum five years’ experience in project and process management.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification an asset.
- Extensive experience in documenting business requirements and mapping processes.
- Ability to influence colleagues across all functions and levels.
- A self-starter who is able to prioritize with the flexibility to manage workload demands and multiple tasks as required.
- Strong financial analytical skills, including the use of Excel and other software and applications.
- Interpersonal skills that facilitate positive outcomes and business promotional efforts.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
- hybrid work arrangements
- vacation days based on experience and years of service
- wellness days
- extended health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- employee contributed retirement savings plan option
- financial support for professional development
- employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
- exclusive access to perks and discounts
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process—including alternate interview formats, accessible materials, or any other accommodations—we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.