One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing to join Farber’s Consumer Practice. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Web Channel, you will help evolve our overall data and analytics strategy, structure and accurately track our rigorous A/B testing strategy, and manage website analytics and optimization strategies across all our web properties and digital touchpoints. In this position, you’ll serve as a subject matter expert on the Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, etc. This role will work very closely with not only the Digital Marketing team but also with our Business Analysts, as we grow our analytics capabilities and demonstrate Marketing’s value to the organization. You will help ensure all strategies tie in with the overall digital ecosystem to maximize acquisition performance and contribute to positive ROI.
- Define measurement strategies to measure, understand, and optimize online customer experiences
- Architect digital analytics solutions and execute end-to-end digital analytics implementations, including requirements, QA, and reporting.
- Maintain, validate and build various digital analytics dashboards using data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Power BI, etc.) to continuously analyze media performance, customer digital behavior and traffic trends.
- Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on understanding of their respective businesses, where you see opportunities to optimize marketing spend
- Own and grow our MarTech stack and make expert recommendations regarding the integration of tools into our various web properties and across lines of business.
- Continuously educate digital analytics end-users and identify opportunities for enhancing digital analytics data, tools and processes to enable them for easy, quick and accurate self-serve reporting.
- Help execute and deliver the digital analytics roadmap and demonstrate the value analytics can provide to the organization.
- Own and manage all campaign metrics and analysis to ensure the highest integrity of tracking and tagging across all channels.
- Collaborate with rest of the digital team on marketing challenges and provide fact-based analytical advice across paid, owned and earned digital activities that aligns to strategy and allows for impactful A/B testing.
- Gate keeper of all web property goal and event tracking to better understand customer behavior and power data driven decision making across the organization.
- Assist with requests for data extraction, manipulation and integration to leverage customer digital behavior data to inform monetization, sales and product decisions and build new capabilities.
- Act as a data evangelist to your stakeholders, tell customer stories through data and make fact-based decisions that drive the business strategies and tactics.
- Package, share and present analytical findings in an articulate and nimble way to simplify complex concepts to small and large business groups.
- 3-5 years of web analytics experience.
- Knowledge of digital marketing practices and current trends in analytics, CRO, and SEO
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio.
- Experience collaborating with strategists, designers, product managers, developers, and other disciplines.
- A passion for analytics, high comfort level and interest in interpreting data and results; ability to "tell stories" with data and facts.
- A broad understanding of digital marketing data, analytical tools and methods and knowledge of where analytics may add value to marketing and/or business.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent with numbers and in creating top quality written reports.
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
- hybrid work arrangements
- vacation days based on experience and years of service
- wellness days
- extended health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- employee contributed retirement savings plan option
- financial support for professional development
- employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
- exclusive access to perks and discounts
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
- if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process—including alternate interview formats, accessible materials, or any other accommodations—we encourage you to contact us.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.