One of Canada's oldest and most respected debt solution providers. We help people and businesses get out of debt and start rebuilding their lives and businesses again. We also provide tax dispute resolution, through our team of tax lawyers and ex-CRA advisors. Established in 1979, Farber has over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Ontario, BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia, having helped over 100,000 Canadians get out of debt and solve their tax disputes.
And now we’re embarking on our next stage of significant growth. To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile team members to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals so we can better serve Canadians in need.
Your primary responsibility as a Financial Solutions Manager (internally known as Debt Solutions Manager) for the Centralized Team is to speak with potential clients to help them resolve their financial situation through the services offered by Farber.
You will receive live call transfers from our Client Service Team and external referral sources and immediately speak to the potential client over telephone or video; while reviewing each case to provide guidance, options, and solutions. You will strive to be a high performing individual and your success will be measured by how you meet and exceed your goals and targets. Our clients are our main priority, and we work as a team to get them the help they need to build a financially positive future.
In this role, you will need to have a sense of urgency along with flexibility to meet with clients outside of standard office hours.
Hours of operations required: Monday to Friday: 9am – 7:00pm / Saturday- 10:00am to 5:00pm (Eastern Time).
Schedules may change from time to time depending on business needs.
- Meeting with potential clients virtually to determine if one of our services (bankruptcy and consumer proposal) are best suited to resolve their specific financial situation.
- Effective and ongoing communication with clients during the initial stages of an engagement to ensure successful enrollment into one of the Farber offerings.
- Arranging final meetings with clients to sign all required documents which are forwarded to the centralized Farber Administration team and working with them to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Retaining the critical relationship with clients during the administration of the file.
- Handling communication of significant issues with clients and third-party sources.
- Familiarizing yourself with all products and services offered by Farber and making those services available to your referral network as opportunities present.
- Attending training, team meetings, and Farber events as required.
- Working within a remote co-operative team environment.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Sales, Business, Finance, or a related field.
- Proven desire and ability to network, develop and grow the business with the support of Firm management.
- Experience in Consumer Insolvency or Personal Financial Services is an asset.
- Achievement and results oriented with a positive personality to increase revenue and increase clients’ satisfaction.
- You are motivated to succeed while maintaining highly professional and ethical standards, high personal standards of integrity, honesty, empathy, and trustworthiness.
- Urgency to achieve deadlines and meet Service Level Agreement’s (SLA)
- People oriented, entrepreneurial and an excellent communicator with the ability to build memorable customer experiences with every interaction.
- Client-centric with the ability to identify issues in a compassionate and non-judgmental manner.
- Continuously follow up and follow through on commitments made to clients and third-party sources.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure clients’ needs are being actively heard and met.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to identify solutions to meet specific individual needs.
- Well organized, and detail oriented.
- Proficient with PCs and software applications, such as Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook), keyboarding skills and an ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Ability to multi-task, work with urgency and adapt to change in a dynamic target-driven environment.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
- hybrid work arrangements
- vacation days based on experience and years of service
- wellness days
- extended health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- employee contributed retirement savings plan option
- financial support for professional development
- employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
- exclusive access to perks and discounts
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process—including alternate interview formats, accessible materials, or any other accommodations—we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.