As one of Canada's most established and respected debt solution providers, we’ve partnered with Canadians in building their confidence by leaving their debt behind. Leveraging our 40+ years of experience, our dedicated team of Licensed Insolvency Trustees and debt solutions professionals have successfully guided over 100,000 Canadians out of debt, rebuilding their financial health. Our experience also extends to providing our clients with tax dispute resolution, through our team of Tax Lawyers and ex-CRA Advisors. With over 250 employees in over 94 offices across Eastern and Western Canada, we are embarking on our next stage of growth primed to disrupt the industry by helping Canadians take back control of their financial futures.
To do that, we need experienced, energized, and agile marketers to play critical roles in helping us reach our ambitious goals, by reimagining how we go to market in every possible way and disrupting our industry so we can better serve Canadians in need.
We are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join Farber’s Consumer Practice. Reporting to the Director, Digital Marketing & Web Channel, you will be responsible for driving new customer growth through optimization and expansion of our Paid Channels, including but not limited to Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic, Ad Platforms, Campaign Management, and other Digital Media channels; with opportunity to define and grow our future state in-house capabilities in data driven marketing solutions including DMP, DSP, etc.
You will manage campaign execution, optimization, and spend distribution of both in-house and agency delivered campaigns, and be responsible for our search strategy, digital display media, mobile and emerging media. This role will work very closely with the rest of the Marketing team to ensure all strategies tie in with the overall online ecosystem to maximize acquisition performance and contribute to positive ROI.
- Drive and manage our online media strategy, in partnership with our external agency
- Day to day oversight of online media campaigns, making recommendations on and improving campaign performance to ensure KPIs are set and achieved
- Perform analysis and provide recommendations for our online media mix, budget distribution, results forecasting and target setting
- Drive audience-first and data driven marketing solutions across online media planning, and ensure campaigns are managed in a manner to facilitate robust measurement and data hygiene
- Facilitate tagging strategies and accurate tracking of conversion and remarketing using Google Analytics to drive continuous improvements and engagement
- Create and implement data-led strategies and feed learnings into existing and future campaigns
- Ability to develop and launch new campaigns, while continuously optimizing existing spend and leading new channel testing/discovery to incorporate into overall growth strategy
- Responsible for providing actionable insights on media performance and optimizations to drive greater efficiency and results
- Keep current with the latest online media practices and guidelines
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in online media and Campaign Management and Analytics is essential
- Experience with multiple acquisition channels, AB testing, creative and landing page testing
- Proven track-record of digital acquisition & driving growth results
- Strong analytical skills and familiarity with attribution methods
- In-depth knowledge and proficiency in bid management, tagging, trafficking and optimization of AdWords
- Experience in building audience based and performance-based media plans using outcomes and KPIs to determine digital partner and channel splits
- Have a strong knowledge of digital marketing technologies, including DSP, DMP, Ad Server, Ad Verification and Site Analytics
- Ability to interpret data and find meaningful insights that turn into actions
- Experience with developing testing methodologies
- Comfortable optimizing and reporting on media buys for KPI’s across all stages of the marketing funnel and across various objectives
- In-depth proficiency with Google Analytics and other Analytics and Media Measurement and Attribution platforms
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent with numbers and in creating top quality written/visual reports
- Strong project management skills; detail-oriented with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and focus
- Post-secondary education (or equivalent experience)
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks
To ensure we attract and retain top talent, we offer competitive compensation and benefits which we continually review and update to meet the evolving needs of our people.
As a part of our team, you will receive:
- hybrid work arrangements
- vacation days based on experience and years of service
- wellness days
- extended health and dental coverage
- life insurance
- long-term disability
- employee contributed retirement savings plan option
- financial support for professional development
- employee Assistance Program and mental health resources
- exclusive access to perks and discounts
Our Commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, and Equity
At Farber, we’re in the business of helping people—and this ethos extends not only to our clients, but to our employees, partners, and the communities in which we work. Behind IDEA is our commitment to take action and to deliver an inclusive, diverse, and equitable experience for everyone. Our commitment also shapes our corporate culture and hiring practices.
Farber encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the diversity of Canada.
- if you require any accommodations throughout the recruitment process—including alternate interview formats, accessible materials, or any other accommodations—we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.